|App Name||Trip.com: Flights, Hotels, Train & Travel Deals v7.20.0|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 31112 )|
Trip.com is your one-stop travel app! Book with us for great deals on:
■ Flights: International and domestic flights at great rates with no booking fees.
■ Hotels: Choose from over 1.4 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world.
■ Trains: Book tickets for the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Mainland China, Taiwan and Korea.
■ Tickets & Tours: Book attraction tickets in seconds, or take a private tour instead.
■ Rental Cars: Reserve your rental car online. Select from hundreds of makes and models.
■ Airport Transfers: Get picked up straight from the airport, no need to wait for a taxi.
■ Travel Guide: Not sure where you want to go yet? No problem – we can help!
The Trip.com app makes it easy to book hotels, flights, and trains at great prices. Quickly find the latest deals, check out exclusive member offers, and enjoy zero booking fees on flights and hotels. Join the thousands who already use Trip.com and save on your next trip!
**Detailed Features List**
Find cheap hotels in minutes
– Select from more than 1.4 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world — you name it, we’ve got it!
– Still unsure about your plans? Cancel or modify your booking directly in the app.
– Sort by what’s important to you: hotel prices, deals, ratings and more.
– Advanced filters help you find accommodation in your price range, in the ideal location, and with the facilities you want (like free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool).
– Over 30 million verified hotel reviews help you make your decision.
– Access your booking information offline for extra convenience.
Book the perfect flight
– Book cheap flights to over 5,000 cities around the world.
– Our advanced flight search engine allows you to find the ideal flight filtering by price, duration, departure or arrival time, or airline and stops.
– Cancel or modify your bookings easily right in the app.
– Need to fly into one city, but then fly out of another? Our multi-city search function can piece together your perfect flight.
– Have a fixed budget, but not sure where to go? Check out our Explore the World feature for the some great suggestions.
Search train tickets
– Easily book train tickets for Mainland China, Taiwan, the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Korea, and Germany all in one app!
– We connect directly with local train information centers, so you’ll see the most up-to-date information and prices.
Tickets and tours
– Whether you’re looking for Disneyland tickets, a skip-the-line pass to the Louvre, or an air ballooning experience, you’ll find it on the Trip.com app.
– Book a multi-day tour to see the sights of China, or a day trip for your Dubai stopover.
Reserve a Rental car
– Rent a car in thousands of destinations across the globe for a bargain price.
– Free cancellation is available on most bookings.
Arrange Airport transfer
– Never wait in a taxi queue again. Arrange for a professional driver to pick you up from the airport for an easy experience.
– Cancel up to 24 hours before pickup free of charge.
Manage your trips in app
– Track your flight status on the go.
– Add your itinerary to your calendar or save it as a photo for a smooth vacation.
– Get notifications on booking changes and much more!
We speak your language
– The app is available in 19 different languages, with payment available in 31 currencies.
– 24/7 English customer service is always at hand to help. Call, email, or chat to us directly in the app.
Need a luxury hotel in New York, or a last minute hostel in Prague? Maybe a budget flight with Air Asia or the luxury of first class on Emirates? Taking the train from London to Edinburgh? Or maybe heading down to Busan from Seoul? Wherever your journey takes you, Trip.com is the only travel app you’ll need!
Keeping travelers safe and informed is our top priority. You can check the latest national and regional travel restrictions directly on the app. Trip.com will keep you updated as the situation changes.
APP id = ctrip.english